SD-350DSA Semi-Automatic Bandsaw
£ CONTACT US
This semi-automatic bandsaw can be operated from the foot pedel, moving the operator from further away from the blade. Built to a high specification this semi-automatic double mitre bandsaw comes complete with diagnostics mounted on the control panel for easy fault finding.
Max Capacity: 270mm
Materials: Solid, Sections, Ferrous, Non-Ferrous, PVC,
Questions? Need a quote?
+44 (0)1536 514951
Like its bigger brother the SD-460DSAE, the SD-350DSA is a very heavy duty, high specification bandsaw with many of the features that are normally options with most machines included as standard with the SD-350DSA.
Single button or foot pedal operation commences cycle; vice clamps, bow descends to perform cut, at finish of cut bow returns then vices unclamp.
- Hydraulic variable control of the bow feed.
- Easy dual mitre, bow rotates to 60° right, 45° left.
- Electronic control panel with troubleshooting display located within easy reach of the operator.
- Two speed motor for cutting mild steel and stainless steel.
- Carbide guide pads helps ensure accurate cutting.
- Short stoke hydraulic vice, which can be moved either side of the blade.
- Powered Swarf Brush.
Tool kit, Instruction manual, Bi-metal bandsaw blade
Got questions? Can't find what you need?
Contact a Saws Direct representative for more information on the SD-350DSA Semi-Automatic Bandsaw or any other piece of machinery.
Questions? Need a quote? Call us on +44 (0)1536 514951
Would you like us to provide a quotation?
We can provide you with a quotation for the SD-350DSA Semi-Automatic Bandsaw. Please complete the below and complete the contact us form.