What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site or subscribe to our newsletter.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
Google's use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and other sites on the Internet.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience - your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs
- To improve our website - we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you
- To improve customer service - your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs
- To process transaction. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic e mails. The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order. If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, If you do not wish to receive further emails from us, please send a message to email@example.com with the word UNSUBSCRIBE as the title.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Saws Direct Limited
15 Telford Way
Telford Way Industrial Estate
Cookies are essential in the use of www.sawsdirect.co.uk website, why?
Please note that your personal information that would enable us to identify you is not used on the website. No personal information is passed to third parties except PayPal for processing payment.
We use session cookies to pass in ordering systems and shopping cart functionality. Without cookies enabled you cannot order any of our products online.
- To optimise our marketing and advertising campaigns, special offers and promotions. From the information we collect by means of cookies we can analyse marketing and responses patterns to understand and plan future marketing campaigns.
- Two types of cookies are used on this website:
- Session Cookies. These cookies are just temporarily put on your computer for the time you are using the website and are removed once your web browser is closed. These cookies do not contain personal information until you complete an application form or submit your information for placing an order.
- Persistent Cookies. These cookies stay on your computer until either they expire or you clear your cookies. They tell us whether you are a unique visitor by creating a unique visitor number. Persistent cookies never contain information that can identify you as a person.
Deleting and controlling cookies
If you wish to block all or restrict some cookies, you are free to do so but functionality and ordering from this website maybe affected or even impossible. To change your cookie settings you can do this within your web browser settings. Use the help function in your software will assist you with this.
Visit www.aboutcookies.org for more comprehensive information about cookies, how to control or block them and how to delete them. For mobile and smart phones please refer to the manual for your handset.
Date: 16th October 2013